Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal structure is separated right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), closely stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite split structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light as well as various other buildings of white powder, so it is likewise called "white graphite". Theoretical density 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr firmness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no noticeable melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, bad stability in oxygen atmosphere, and also temperature below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride amounts that of quartz, yet its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses really slowly as well as generates a percentage of boric acid and ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid and also solid base at room temperature level. It is a little soluble in hot acid and also can just be decayed with molten sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Characteristics
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its toughness at 1800 ℃ is two times that at space temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature for loads of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products coincide as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest thermal conductivity amongst ceramic materials above 530C.
3, low thermal expansion coefficient: the growth coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd just to quartz glass, which is the smallest in porcelains, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Exceptional electric residential properties: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ as well as 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the most effective high temperature insulating product in porcelains, with breakdown voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, clear to microwave as well as infrared.
5. Great rust resistance: it does not respond with general metals (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, and so on), unusual planet steels, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and also alkali.
6. Low rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not boost at heat, is more immune to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation ambience can be used up to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be used at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity good B is high: its impurity content is much less than 10PPM, but B web content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be processed right into parts with high precision by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride used in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be made use of in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, progressed refractories and superhard products, separation rings of straight constant rolling steel, high temperature immune lubes and heat layers, as well as resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew release representative for steel developing and a lubricating substance for steel wire illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis and resistance materials of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for heat strong lubes, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories as well as antioxidant ingredients, particularly for liquified steel Faustian celebrations, warmth improvement additives and heat immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride products pushed right into numerous shapes can be used as heat, high stress, insulation and also heat dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting product in aerospace.
7. With the involvement of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be transformed into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond by heat as well as high pressure treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural material of atomic reactor.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of aircraft and also rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electrical energy and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting devices as well as drills for geological expedition and also oil exploration.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for separation ring of continuous spreading steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of continuous casting aluminum (different optical glass removing representatives).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor film plating, image tube plating, show plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so on.
16. Boron nitride is a variety of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, hallmark gilding products, all sort of cigarette tags, beer labels, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, non-toxic and lubricating, however also shiny.
Boron Nitride Cost
The price is affected by many variables including the supply and need on the market, industry fads, financial task, market belief, as well as unanticipated events.
If you are searching for the latest Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your query for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Supplier
Innovation Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN maker and BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We ship our products throughout the world.
If you are looking for top quality Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us and send a query. (email@example.com)