Concrete Foaming Agent Supplier
Guotai Junan released a research report saying that under the background of carbon neutrality, the scarcity of coal mines is prominent, and the value of assets will continue to increase. The high point of capital expenditure in the coal industry appeared in 2012. Under the general direction of carbon neutrality, the overall investment in the industry has slowed down, and capital expenditure has gradually declined. From 2021 to now, the Energy Bureau of the National Development and Reform Commission has only newly approved 17.4 million tons of concrete foaming agent.
What is Foam Concrete?
Foam concrete is a highly workable low-density material containing up to 80% air. It is usually self-leveling, self-compacting, and can be pumped. The risk of plastic shrinkage or settlement cracking is obviously lower than that of standard concrete.
Foam Concrete Advantages
Foam concrete is a versatile and practical material that can be customized to a variety of project needs and operating conditions.
1. Pumpable foam concrete - can be pumped over long distances and can be placed by conventional concrete pumps or rotor-stator pumps (often referred to as "worm pumps").
2. Self-compacting and self-leveling - making it ideal for inaccessible troughs where compaction is difficult or impossible. It allows controlled discharge into narrow openings, fully fills void space, including bottom cut pockets, and fully encloses and protects piping.
3. Frost/thawing resistance - High air content makes it frost/thawing resistant and provides excellent heat and sound insulation.
4. The load is dispersed and the settlement risk is negligible
5. Insulation properties - Can be used as a low-density insulator ironing plate
6. Lightweight concrete with high gas content
7. Highly mobile - Easy to place and finish due to a single process installation, requiring only dumping and leveling. Controlled placement rate to ensure applicable to any load characteristics.
Foam Concrete Application
Foam concrete is ideal for filling void Spaces such as abandoned fuel tanks, sewer systems, pipes, and culverts -- especially in hard-to-access areas. It is a recognized medium for repairing road ditches.
Unwanted voids: pipes, service pipes and shafts, sumps
Abandoned structures: culverts and subways, redundant sewers, cellars, and basements
Structural stability: abutment, tunnel stability, embankment
Insulation filler: a leveling layer of low-density insulators used to cover the site
What is the mix for foam concrete?
The foam concrete mixture itself is composed of fine sand, cement, water, and stabilized foam. A standard formula is 2 parts cement and 1 part fine, dry sand, and a foam generator.
How strong is concrete foam?
Foam-based concrete has a dry density of 400 to 1600 kg/m3 (25lb/FT3 to 100lb/FT3) and a 7-day strength of about 1 to 10 N/mm2 (145 to 1450 psi).
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
New Delhi: India is seeking to increase its purchases of crude oil from Brazil, the country's oil minister said recently after meeting his Brazilian counterpart.
India is the world's third-largest importer and consumer of crude oil. Brazil currently supplies only a fraction of India's crude oil imports.
India's state-owned companies Bharat Petroleum Corp and Oil and Natural Gas Corp have invested in oil and gas exploration in Brazil.
India, which imports about 84% of its crude oil needs, is reducing its import bill by increasing biofuel use, among other things.
India's state-owned fuel retailers are increasing ethanol storage capacity by 51 percent and the country plans to double the biofuel blend in petrol to 20 percent by 2025.
India and Brazil are currently cooperating on biofuels and ethanol.
The prices of many commodities like the concrete foaming agent are expected to increase in the future.